- TCT Composite Shell: Developed exclusively by ScorpionEXO, the revolutionary TCT (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers
- Advanced Dual-Density EPS: A multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement in key areas including EPS lining throughout the entire chin bar
- VSV (Venturi Super Vent) Ventilation System: Scorpion’s innovative VSV (Venturi Super Vent) System was specially designed and wind-tunnel tested to increase the venturi effect, a creation of negative air pressure
- AirFit Liner Inflation System: Inflatable cheek pad system for a superior, personalized fit
- Ellip-Tec Ratchet System: Easy, secure, tool-less face shield changes in seconds; Pulls the shield back against the eye port gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal
The all new EXO-T1200 is the first helmet model to join Scorpion’s new T-Series, designed with premium features to meet the needs of hardcore or leisure touring riders. The profile is aerodynamic and aggressive, while advanced features like the TCT composite shell, AirFit liner inflation system, 3-Step SpeedView drop down sun visor and VSV ventilation system enhance any type of riding experience.