- TriMatrix Shell: A proprietary blend of interlaced fiberglass and Aramid fibers
- Advanced Dual-Density EPS: A multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement in key areas including EPS lining throughout the entire chin bar
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Four intake ports across the front of the helmet force cool air into the helmet interior while three exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- EverClear No Fog Face Shield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology; Anti-Scratch hardened coating; 100 percent UV protection (Clear shield included)
- Pin lock 100 percent Max vision: Ensures a 100 percent fog free vision; The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO 2D flat race shield with tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
The all new EXO-R710 is Scorpion’s latest edition to the popular R-Series with a feature list that is unparalleled in the fiberglass helmet category. Advanced features like the TriMatrix Shell, Ellip-Tec Base Plate System, Everclear No-Fog Face Shield and Emergency Release Cheek Pads allow the EXO-R710 to be at home in the canyons, commuting or during closed course competition.
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Find More Scorpion Motorcycle Helmet Products